With the latest product update for SAP Business One - Feature Pack 2305 - SAP has presented an impressive collection of innovative functions. Not only have enhancements been introduced in the classic client, but adaptations have also been implemented in the web client, extending the range of functions for access via web devices. In addition, significant innovations for IAM (Identification and Authentication Management) were introduced, including the possibility to use 2-factor authentication.
For more flexibility in use:
- Copying made easy: In the classic client, business documents can now be copied with one click and even selected which elements are to be transferred - including comments and references.
- Changes at a glance: With the new change logs, you always keep track of actions in various areas, from settings to print options.
- Approve quickly and smartly: Editing and approving documents has never been easier. New options simplify the approval process and keep you up to date.
For an even more secure SAP experience:
- Single Logout: For maximum security, Single Logout ensures that you log out of all web-based SAP Business One applications simultaneously.
- More protection thanks to 2-factor authentication: From now on, accounts can be additionally secured with 2-factor authentication and you can work with peace of mind.
For flexible working from anywhere:
- The Web Client has also been significantly polished to make working on the road or in the home office even more pleasant. New features such as reading mode, personalized tiles and special line types in documents make working with SAP Business One even more convenient and efficient.