"Medium-sized companies in particular are always on the move, and our customers also expect this flexibility from us. If you want to survive in the project business, you have to be able to plan anew every day. That makes it all the more important to keep an eye on our own productivity and the skills of our teams."
"SAP Business One is very important to us, but our expertise is not limited to that. Our strength lies in combining SAP processes with IT infrastructure and our RFID and IoT solutions. That's what the 'Shaping Digitization' in our logo stands for, and that multiplies your added value."das 'Digitalisierung gestalten' in unserem Logo und das vervielfacht Ihren Mehrwert."
"Every customer sets different priorities. My team's job is to identify these requirements and implement them in the projects so that the end result is a satisfied customer."
"With a passion for digitalization and SAP Business One, I bring it all to startups, micro-enterprises and mid-sized businesses. Whether you're looking for a powerful ERP solution or industry-specific performance boosters and add-ons from the areas of production and logistics - I'll find the right solution for you."
Throughout the SIGMA group of companies, more than 70 employees work and are working to ensure that you get the best performance from us: Developers, consultants, project managers, clerks, purchasing, accounting and marketing give their best every day to make sure you are satisfied.
- We have already implemented more than 100 successful projects in medium-sized businesses from industry, trade and services throughout Germany.
- Our entire company has been in existence since 1990 and is one of the longest serving system houses in the region. We have ERP experience in the SIGMA Group since 1993.
- Since 2007, we have maintained an intensive partnership with SAP in the area of mid-market solutions.
- All of our consultants, developers and sales staff are certified by SAP and regularly undergo further training.
- We love SAP Business One!
In the entire company, more than 70 employees work in all areas of IT. This makes us a full-service provider - a full-service supplier for all IT issues.
- Hardware or IT infrastructure for your SAP Business One? No problem
- IT Services such as WLAN illumination or system monitoring? - Just ask us!
- RFID Solutions for controlling or monitoring your processes in production or warehouse that interact with your SAP Business One? - No problem!
- Embedded Solutions or IoT? - We can do that!
- Digitalization of your business processes - Our specialty!