The SIGMA add-on allows you to automatically generate and check the IBAN within SAP Business One based on the bank code and account number.
Perhaps it has happened to you that you have accidentally entered the wrong account data ( bank data ) during a money transfer and before you know it, the money has ended up with the wrong recipient.
To prevent this from happening in the future, we at SIGMA have developed the AddOn IBAN BIC Check, a helpful tool that protects you from additional work by identifying an IBAN that is structured according to the standard.
The SAP Business One AddOn allows you to automatically generate and check the IBAN based on the bank code and account number. Bank data is read into SAP Business One, updated and discrepancies are immediately displayed in the form of a warning.
Most important advantages of the SAP Business One AddOn at a glance:
- creation and verification of the IBAN based on the sort code and account number
- warning in case of incorrect IBAN
- overall check of all bank data for correctness according to predefined standard
- creation of check lists
- reading in and updating of the sort code and BIC on the basis of the bank list provided by the Deutsche Bundesbank (interface)
- increase in security for money transfers
- time saving